Are you looking for a quality-focused international company that will inspire you and supports your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at a fast-growing international paint and coating manufacturing company.
As a Service Administrator you will be empowered to make a real significant influence in to company development and growth. The selected candidate will partner with existing management team.
- Assist and support management team with marketing, reporting, business mapping/analysis functions;
- Provide support on various and special projects assigned by the Manager;
- Assist with arranging meetings and all related works;
- Web site administration, organisation of events, exhibitions, presentations;
- Coordination of brochures and catalogues preparation.
- Professional and personal development;
- Opportunity to select trainings that empowers your professional growth;
- International environment and challenging projects, salary from 900 to 1050 Eur netto.
- Proven experience of Administrative Assistant or relevant role;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal - English and Lithuanian;
- Excellent MS Office skills;
- Experience creating reports and presentations;
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities;
- Working experience in a multi-national company (advantage).
Please send your cv email@example.com
Get in touch with Natalja to hear the finer details on this one or apply here.
+370 636 01096