Construction quality control and assurance manager
Are you looking for a quality-focused Project management company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at an International construction company (Germany). Join us as a Construction Quality Control and Assurance Manager in our Vilnius office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Construction Quality Control and Assurance Manager working on the Project management team, you will be empowered to Represent QC business processes and provide necessary documents and agreements with business partners and governmental institutions. Quality Control Manager shall represent the Contractor in all the matters related to quality, including working drawings, technical documentation, material submittals, test planning and execution, implementation of the documents, and drawing control program.
You will have many different areas in your responsibility field:
- Quality assurance of the whole construction process, cooperation with construction laboratories;
- Knowledge of normative References, Terms and Definitions, General Requirements, Structural Requirements, Resource Requirements, Process Requirements, and Management System Requirements;
- Providing technical protocol, technical agreements, and quality management plan;
- Analyze, consolidate, and forward weekly action summaries to customers;
- Collect data during weekly meetings to create informative technical projects, technical presentations, or project documentation, also agreements.
- Salary negotiable in regards to employee experience (starting from 2400 eur bruto);
- Professional development;
- Travels abroad in challenging projects with an international team;
- International environment.
What experience you'll need:
- Formal technical Engineering University education and/or an attitude for collecting Technical information;
- Quality focused, but have business acumen, also 3-5 years experience with working drawings, technical documentation, material submittals; test planning and execution, implementation of documents and drawing control program, the draft of log journal.
- Attention to details;
- Like to challenge yourself, and enjoy working hard in a quality-driven, casual working environment;
- Very motivated, quick-thinker, and goal-oriented individual;
- A high level of professionalism;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in the English and Lithuanian languages.
Get in touch with Dalia via email@example.com to hear the finer details on this one or apply via firstname.lastname@example.org