Digital campaign manager (Danish native speakers)
Our client, international recruitment software provider is currently looking for a new team member as digital campaign manager based in Vilnius and Klaipeda offices. The company has 14 offices worldwide, so it’s a great opportunity for work in Lithuania, as well as in other countries.
Responsibilities in this job position will involve:
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns in social media
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with international teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Experience in marketing field or technologies is not required, and we will provide training on how to create social media campaigns for our clients.
- However, a candidate should be user of social media such as facebook, instagram and understand the principles of how social media works.
- Highly creative to be able to create digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
What we offer:
- Training in digital marketing as well as a possibility to be a part of international company that changes the way HR works
- Work at an international company with 14 offices worldwide. It’s also an opportunity to move with your job if changing countries.
- International working environment and remote job opportunities.
Salary starting from 1576 euros bruto.
❗️If you are interested in this job position, please click "Kandidatuoti"
For more information:
We will inform only the selected candidates about the results. We guarantee confidentiality.