Digital campaign manager (Spanish native speakers)
Our client, NordBaltic Solutions, is hiring a team member to work as digital campaign manager based in Vilnius office. The job includes working with Spanish markets and collaboration with our client's office in Madrid, Spain.
Responsibilities in this job position will involve:
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns in social media
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with international teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- A candidate MUST be a native Spanish language speaker, also fluent in English.
- Experience in marketing, and we will provide training on how to create social media campaigns for our clients.
- A candidate should be user of social media such as facebook, instagram and understand the principles of how social media works.
- Highly creative to be able to create digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
What we offer:
- Work with an international company with 14 offices worldwide. It’s also an opportunity to move with your job if changing countries.
- International working environment and remote job opportunities.
Salary starting from 1576 euros bruto.
❗️If you are interested in this job position, please click "Apply".
For more information:
We will inform only the selected candidates about the results. We guarantee confidentiality.