Digital campaign manager (Spanish native speakers)
Our client, international recruitment software provider is currently looking for 10 new team members as digital campaign managers based in Vilnius and Klaipeda offices. The company has 14 offices worldwide, so it’s a great opportunity for work in Lithuania, as well as in other countries.
Responsibilities in this job position will involve:
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns in social media
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with international teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Experience in marketing field or technologies is not required, and we will provide training on how to create social media campaigns for our clients.
- However, a candidate should be user of social media such as facebook, instagram and understand the principles of how social media works.
- Highly creative to be able to create digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
What we offer:
- Training in digital marketing as well as a possibility to be a part of international company that changes the way HR works
- Work at an international company with 14 offices worldwide. It’s also an opportunity to move with your job if changing countries.
- International working environment and remote job opportunities.
Salary starting from 1576 euros bruto.
❗️If you are interested in this job position, please click "Kandidatuoti"
For more information:
We will inform only the selected candidates about the results. We guarantee confidentiality.