Director of Finance
Are you looking for a quality-focused international E-commerce company that will inspire you and supports your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at a fast-growing international E-commerce company.
As a Finance Director in Vilnius working on the whole Financial planning process, you will be empowered to make a real significant influence in company development and growth.
Driving the company’s financial planning, internal
and external financial reporting;
to decisions regarding financial strategy;
risk management, identifying and addressing financial risks and opportunities for the company;
Supervising financial team, cooperating with other departments at different levels of the organizational
- Reviewing all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction
- Reporting to the Managing Director with timely and accurate financial
- Supporting the negotiation and management of contracts with corporate partners;
up and oversee the company’s finance IT system;
compliance with the law and company’s policies.
Our client company offers many benefits including:
- Professional and personal development;
- Opportunity to select the training that empowers your professional growth;
- International environment and challenging projects, salary from 2100 to 2400 Eur netto.
Our expectations for the ideal candidate are:
- Proven experience of Director if Finance or relevant role – 5 years;
degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal - English and Lithuanian;
- In-depth knowledge of corporate
financial law and risk management practices;
- Ability to strategize, solve
problems adapt to changing priorities;
- Strong business acumen;
- Personal credibility; able to influence and persuade, build and manage partnerships;
- Leadership ability.
Please send your cv via email@example.com
Get in touch with Dalia via firstname.lastname@example.org to hear the finer details on this one or apply here.