Are you looking for a quality-focused international E-commerce company that will inspire you and supports your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at a fast-growing international E-commerce company.
As a E-Commerce Marketplace Analyst in Vilnius/ Kaunas you will be empowered to make a real significant influence in to company development and growth. The selected candidate will partner with existing Ecommerce resources to drive sales growth on marketplaces by delivering improved sell-through, market share improvement, increased average order value, and brand awareness. This should be achieved by implementing data-driven merchandising strategies and improvements in customer experience.
- Assist in managing the day-to-day responsibilities of the eBay marketplace;
- Ensure products are accurately priced to maintain account profitability;
- Proactively identify any product, service, or marketplace issues and resolve them accordingly;
- Focus on increasing traffic and sales through available marketing tools and linguistic analytics;
- Work with the Sales team to uncover and execute new initiatives that will improve the customer experience and increase the overall business;
- Track weekly performance metrics and implement strategies to improve these metrics Business analysis, review daily sales reports, analyze web metrics, and identify areas of opportunity;
- Provide assets needed to create promotions, test deals, and troubleshoot errors;
- Assist inventory team with demand planning and forecasting;
- Ability to explore creatively and share/implement ideas for Sales growth.
- Professional and personal development;
- Opportunity to select training that empowers your professional growth;
- International environment and challenging projects, salary from 1700 to1800 Eur netto.
- Excellent analytical skills, creative thinker, problem solver;
degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or related;
- Knowledge of digital marketing functions;
- Proven ability to build strong relationships across functional areas;
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, including Excel Excellent written, communication and problem-solving skills, Quantitative and curious mindset;
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for business, sales skills;
- Ability to work as a team player in a fun and challenging work atmosphere;
- A sincere passion for e-commerce and online marketing;
- A demonstrated sense of priority, reliability, and flexibility.
Get in touch with Dalia via firstname.lastname@example.org to hear the finer details on this one or apply here: email@example.com
+370 659 55911, Dalia