Are you looking for a quality-focused international E-commerce company that will inspire you and supports your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at a fast-growing international E-commerce company.
As a Finance Analyst in Vilnius working on the whole Financial analysis process, you will be empowered to make a real significant influence in to company development and growth.
- Conduct through analysis of financial statements and assessments of
- Evaluation of company's profit loss statements,
balance sheet and other financial statements;
recommendations tied to finance analysis;
- Cooperating with finance team;
data and reconcile it with other system
an active part of continues improvement within organisation
and finance team;
- Tracking legislation
and governmental policies ensure compliance.
- Professional and personal development;
- Opportunity to select trainings that empowers your professional growth;
- International environment and challenging projects, salary from 1600 to 2000 Eur netto.
- Proven experience of Finance Analyst or relevant role – 3 years;
degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related;
- Good communication skills, written and verbal - English and Lithuanian;
- Knowledge of
performing evaluation of company’s financial situation;
- Excellent numeracy
skills with an attention to detail;
- Strong analytical
Please send your cv via email@example.com
Get in touch with Natalja to hear the finer details on this one or apply here.
+370 636 01096