Head of Business developement in Sweden
Our client is one of the largest producers of aluminum and glass facade structures in the Baltic and Scandinavian countries. This year's activities will mainly cover the Swedish (41%), Danish (23%), and Norwegian (19%) markets, and the rest in other markets. In 2021, planned sales revenue should reach 50-55 million Eur.
Why is the Head of Business development in Sweden the right position for you?
- You benefit from broad business perception.
- You acquire and support companies of all sizes. Working with well-known global market leaders.
Unique Product: You and your customers will be surprised at the diverse possibilities our facade solution offers.
- You will be supported by our management and experts in the successful handling of projects. Constant communication with colleagues and business partners in different countries.
- Salary negotiable in regards to employee experience, starting from 4300 eur neto;
- Professional development;
- Training according to personal growth needs;
- International environment and challenging projects.
- Develop and maintain relations with present and potential business partners and customers in Sweden.
- Attend meetings at all tender stages (including giving presentations, and presenting proposals).
- Monthly reporting on sales activity and tender workload to CCO.
- Step in and resolve critical issues when needed.
- Define products and solutions, tender drawings, reports, and other technical issues.
- Prepare and distribute contract documents for review to different departments.
We expect from you:
- Experience: 5+ years of business development experience within the facade glazing, construction, curtain walling industry etc..
- Strong knowledge of the facade business, broad and well-developed network relationships with facade consultants, architects, main contractors, etc.
- Good knowledge of the Nordic region (business and culture).
- The ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Strong business and people management skills.
- Sensitivity to Nordic cultural norms.
- Ability to sell on quality over price.
If you would like to ask for more details, please do not hesitate to contact me via email@example.com or +370 659 55911