Head of Commerce in Western Lithuania Region
Success in this role will be achieved through leading the future development to drive commercial advantage and lead the brand, growing conversion and revenue whilst also ensuring the very best in immersive brand experiences.
We are looking for an organised, quick learner to join our fast-growing business and hit the ground running!
- As Head of Commerce you will lead insights to optimise conversion and sales across the UK, Scandinavian countries and EU;
- Work with the internal stakeholders to evaluate, plan and optimise range planning, price and promotion around seasonality and changing external factors;
- Provide analysis and insight to improve service and offering to customer and drive sales;
- Define and implement continuous reporting and analysis on conversion, engagement and success metrics;
- Reporting directly to the MD you will have full responsibility for the delivery of a game changing experience.
Get in touch with Dalia via email@example.com to hear the finer details on this one or apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
+370 659 55911, Dalia
What experience you'll need
- Have worked Head of commerce position of delivering strong growth;
- Formal Business management University education;
- Independent thinker and hard worker with excellent interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills;
- The leader with the ability to drive positive change. Quality focused, but have business acumen which enables pragmatism;
- You should be skilled in leading a commerce and sales team and will have a proven track record in a retail environment;
- You will drive results through your exceptional influencing and leadership skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in the English language.