HR Business partner (in Vilnius)
Our Client, one of the top 20 timber import-export companies in Europe is looking for an HR generalist/ HR business partner In Vilnius.
The motivated, creative, and ambitious team, broad geography of reliable suppliers, strict quality control, well-developed, and optimized logistics schemes allow meeting the various needs of the Clients in different countries around the world, delivering raw timber by land and by sea transport.
You will have many different areas in your responsibility field:
- Implement HR strategies to align with business objectives;
- Developing a strategic partnership with top and middle management;
- Recruiting and selection, engagement, leadership in talent development, performance management, organizational development, compensation, and internal communication;
- Support of Line managers on onboarding and offboarding;
- Manage the appraisal system;
- Assess training needs and apply a mentoring program to match line managers needs;
- Ensure all legal compliance throughout HR management.
- Salary negotiable in regards to employee experience, starting from 1400 eur neto;
- Professional development;
- International environment and challenging projects.
- Experience as an HR manager or HR generalist- 5-7 years in international organisation (Baltics, EU or UK);
- Formal University education in HR, Business Management or Marketing;
- Experience in recruitment and selection of middle-level positions - 3-5 years;
- Quality focused, but have business acumen which enables pragmatism;
- Knowledge of HR systems and attention to details;
- Like to challenge yourself, and enjoy working hard in a fun, casual working environment;
- In-depth knowledge of employment law and practices;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in the English language (Russian language knowledge is a big advantage).
Please send your cv via firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch with Dalia via email@example.com to hear the finer details on this one or apply here.
+370 659 55911, Dalia