HR Business partner (in Vilnius)
Are you looking for a quality-focused international E-commerce company that will inspire you and supports your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at a fast-growing international E-commerce company.
As an HR business in Vilnius working on the whole HR process, you will be empowered to make a real significant influence on company development and growth.
You will have many different areas in your responsibility field:
- Implement HR strategies to align with business objectives;
- Developing a strategic partnership with top and middle management;
- Recruiting and selection, engagement, leadership in talent development, performance management, organizational development, compensation, and internal communication;
- Support of Line managers on onboarding and offboarding;
- Manage the appraisal system;
- Assess training needs and apply a mentoring program to match line managers needs;
- Ensure all legal compliance throughout HR management.
- Salary negotiable in regards to employee experience, starting from 1500 eur neto;
- Professional development;
- Training according personal grow needs;
- International environment and challenging projects.
- Experience as an HR manager or HR generalist- 3-5 years in international organisation (Baltics, EU or UK);
- Formal University education in HR, Business Management or Marketing;
- Experience in recruitment and selection of middle-level positions - 3-4 years;
- Quality focused, but have business acumen which enables pragmatism;
- Knowledge of HR systems and attention to details;
- Like to challenge yourself, and enjoy working hard in a fun, casual working environment;
- In-depth knowledge of employment law and practices;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in the English language.
Please send your cv via email@example.com
Get in touch with Dalia via firstname.lastname@example.org to hear the finer details on this one or apply here.
+370 659 55911, Dalia