Production Manager in Kaunas
Are you looking for a quality-focused international E-commerce company that will inspire you and supports your career?
If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at a fast-growing international E-commerce company.
As a Production Manager in Kaunas working on the whole Production process, you will be empowered to make a real significant influence in to production division.
You will have many different areas in your responsibility field:
Develop, implement and improve Production processes upon Company standards; Team work coordination and team motivation;Achieves Production division objectives by contributing information; preparing and completing action plans; Implementing Production plans and achieve best results leading both production management team and workers;Help line manager to indicate and develop future talents;Develop Motivational system together with other line manager;Collect data during meetings with different company divisions to create informative quality assurance projects, technical presentations.
- Professional and personal development;
- Opportunity to select training that empowers your professional growth;
- International environment and challenging projects, salary starting 2000 Eur neto.
We expect that you have:
- Formal University Production, Textile engineering education and/or an attitude for collecting Technical information;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Production management field;
- Quality focused, but have business acumen which enables pragmatism;
- Good verbal and written communication in the English language could be an advantage;
- Experience within a retail/eCommerce business and Lean quality tools could be really useful but not necessary.
Please send your CV via
You can also get in touch with Dalia to find out more details on this job positon: firstname.lastname@example.org or +370 659 55911.