Production Manager in Kaunas
Are you looking for a quality-focused international E-commerce company that will inspire you and supports your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at a fast-growing international E-commerce company.
As a Production Manager in Kaunas working on the whole Production process, you will be empowered to make a real significant influence in to production division.
You will have many different areas in your responsibility field:
Develop, implement and improve Production processes upon Company standards; Team work coordination and team motivation;Achieves Production division objectives by contributing information; preparing and completing action plans; Implementing Production plans and achieve best results leading both production management team and workers;Help line manager to indicate and develop future talents;Develop Motivational system together with other line manager;Collect data during meetings with different company divisions to create informative quality assurance projects, technical presentations.
- Professional and personal development;
- Opportunity to select trainings that empowers your professional growth;
- International environment and challenging projects, salary starting 1800 Eur neto.
- Formal University Production, Textile engineering education and/or an attitude for collecting Technical information;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Production management field;
- Quality focused, but have business acumen which enables pragmatism;
- Good verbal and written communication in the English language could be an advantage;
- Experience within a retail/eCommerce business and Lean quality tools could be really useful but not necessary.
Please send your cv via firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch with Dalia via email@example.com to hear the finer details on this one or apply here.
+370 659 55911, Dalia