Quality Assurance Manager in Vilnius/Kaunas
Are you looking for a quality-focused E-commerce company that will inspire you and supports your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at a fast-growing international eCommerce company. Join us as a Quality Assurance Manager in Vilnius/Kaunas/Ukmergė.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Quality Assurance Manager working on the whole supply chain process, you will be empowered to Represent QC business processes and provide necessary quality assurance documents.
You will have many different areas in your responsibility field:
Develop, implement and improve upon Quality Assurance standards; Devising procedures to inspect and report quality assurance issues;Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information; preparing and completing action plans; Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards from the ground up; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits;Provide training as needed to both new hires and experienced associates on quality assurance aspects;Collect data during meetings with different company divisions to create informative quality assurance projects, technical presentations.
- Professional development;
- Opportunity to implement best practices in the quality field as well as Lean quality tools.
- International environment and challenging projects, salary 1500 Eur neto.
- Formal University business management or quality education and/or an attitude for collecting Technical information;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Quality Assurance field;
- Quality focused, but have business acumen which enables pragmatism;
- Like to challenge yourself, and enjoy implementing quality standards from the ground up;
- Good verbal and written communication in the English language could be an advantage;
- Experience within a retail/eCommerce business and Lean quality tools could be really useful but not necessary.
Please send your cv via firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch with Dalia via email@example.com to hear the finer details on this one or apply here.
+370 659 55911, Dalia