Recruitment manager in Vilnius/Kaunas
Are you looking for a quality-focused international E-commerce company that will inspire you and supports your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at a fast-growing international E-commerce company.
As a Recruitment Manager in Vilnius/Kaunas working on the whole production process, you will be empowered to make a real significant influence on company development and growth.
- Support the managers and business stakeholders through the roll-out of Resourcing and Talent Management initiatives;
- Work closely with managers to understand and be aware of upcoming key appointments to ensure suitable candidate pipelines are in place;
- Identify resourcing needs for senior appointments and develop a business plan for service provision;
- Source, develop, and manage productive relationships with appropriate vendors to support resourcing needs;
- Act as a consultant to HR and line management in regards to resourcing and talent management matters;
- Act as the main point of contact for wider HR function for resourcing needs;
- Lead graduate recruitment agenda, ensuring engagement with the necessary stakeholders;
- Develop and deliver recruitment training activities to support the wider talent agenda.
- Professional and personal development;
- Opportunity to select the training that empowers your professional growth;
- International environment and challenging projects, salary starting 1400 Eur neto.
- Proven experience recruiting for Executive level roles – 3 years;
- Experience overseeing talent management initiatives;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal - English and Lithuanian;
- A confident presenter with the ability to influence the audience;
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities;
- Strong business acumen;
- Personal credibility; able to influence and persuade, build and manage partnerships;
- Leadership ability;
- A background in project and process management;
- Planning, organising and execution skills;
- Knowledge of expert and/or executive level resourcing and market trends.
Please send your cv via email@example.com
Get in touch with Natalja to hear the finer details on this one or apply here.
+370 636 01096